Anyone can apply to become a member.
Subscriptions are only £20 a year (£10 for concessions) and for this modest some you can:
- Have a key to the garden and the tree-hut
- Make use of the garden’s tools and equipment
- Receive newsletters four times a year
- Get involved in members’ events, such as visits to local gardens
- Hire the Resource Centre for a reduced rate for private events
Membership is a great way to support the garden (some members who can afford it often make an additional donation). We ask members to sign up for Gift Aid if they pay tax, as we get an additional 25% of their subscription or donation back from the government.
We rely on overall support on our members. If you want to join come along during working hours and speak to one of the garden-workers. They will show you around, and explain how things are done.
Please complete this membership registration form.