Anyone can apply to become a member.
Subscriptions are only £20 a year (£10 for concessions) and for this modest sum you can:
- Have a key to the garden and the tea hut
- Make use of the garden’s tools and equipment
- Receive newsletters four times a year
- Get involved in members’ events, such as visits to local gardens
- Hire the Resource Centre for a reduced rate for private events
- Attend our AGM and vote
- Become as Trustee
Membership is a great way to support the garden (some members who can afford it often make an additional donation). We ask members to sign up for Gift Aid if they pay tax, as we get an additional 25% of their subscription or donation back from the government.
We rely on the overall support on our members and volunteers. Without their active involvement in running the garden and raising money, we could not continue as we are. If you want to join come along during working hours and speak to one of the garden workers. They will show you around, and explain how things are done.